Premium Air Inflatable Seat Cushion Chair For Wheel Chair Use
Premium Air Inflatable Seat Cushion - Comfortable Chair Cushion For Wheel Chair - Ideal For Prolonged Sitting - Ideal Seat Cushion For Daily Use .FDA Approved
- Comfortable Seating—The air seat cushion provides comfortable, stress-free sitting with a gentle layer of air that helps to eliminate pressure points.The small ring-shaped holes of our chair cushion ensures body weight is evenly distributed without putting pressure on your lower back.
- Relieves Pressure—The air cushion for wheelchair comfortably relieves pressure from stressed out muscle due to injury or seating pressure. Our doctor approved seat cushion with air holes helps support your butt, lower back, and hips.
- Easy To Clean & Hygienic—The air pro seat comes with an anti-bacterial vinyl covering which is hygienic and super easy to clean. Our air cushion seat wheelchair is made from hypoallergenic, and hospital grade materials and is the preferred seat cushions medical professionals recommend. The premium material vinyl ensures that our air seat cushions for pressure relief are anti-spill and easy to clean.
- Portable And Lightweight—The pressure point cushions is perfect for use at home, in your car or even in an office chair. You can use our prolonged sitting cushion for long journeys when traveling in an airplane, train, or bus. Our wheelchair cushion can easily be tossed into the washing machine for easy cleaning.
- Easy To Inflate Or Deflate—The uniquely designed pressure relief wheelchair cushion 17*17 size can easily be inflated. Our seat cushion holds the air longer than any other chair cushion on the market. Deflating our wheelchair cushion is also easy, as you can just pinch the mouth of the valve and squeeze the air cushion to let air out quickly and store away.
This seat cushion is perfect for the treatment of traumatic deep tissue injuries, surgery recovery, & pain management. It features a unique inflatable design that functions as a skin barrier and support, while the flat surface cradles around the body for ease when lifting. Our chair cushion was made to reduce pressure applied to the back, hips, & buttocks, when sitting.
Thiswheelchair cushion also helps to provide comfort in the areas where we spend the majority of our time. Since many hospitals, nursing homes and in home care organizations often overlook this aspect of care, namely seating applications, given that the focus is typically on bedding. We decided to invest in a product that facilitates comfortable sitting, primarily because the average adult generally spends 50 to 70 percent of their time in a seated position. Whether in wheelchairs, day chairs, or other hard surfaces, it's vital for our customers to have these surfaces covered, in order to aid in seating comfort and prevention & treatment of pressure ulcers & various other conditions.
- Evenly distributes weight across the surface
- Durable material prevents leaking air
- Much more comfortable than gel or foam
- Easy to fold & carry around with you
- Helps take the pressure off when sitting
- Fits almost any structure large or small