Adjust and Pivoting Adult Home Bed Rail/Swing Down Assist Handle with Pouch
- Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed
- Bed rail easily adjusts from 26 to 34 to 42 after it has been placed on the bed
- Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed
- Can be placed on either side of the bed. Easy Assembly- Click on image to see our assembly instruction video!
- Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap. Please Scroll down to find additional information
Adjust Bed Rail
The Adjust Bed Rail functions as both a bed rail and bed handle. its design makes it an excellent choice that blends with the comfortable feeling of your home. It holds its claim as one of the most versatile bed rail on the market thanks to its patented design that allows the rail to extend in length and pivot downward after being installed. Fits most regular and adjustable beds.
Will the Adjust Bed Rail Work with my Bed?
The Adjust Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional and adjustable beds. It also works with platform beds in which the slats run length wise from the top of the bed to the bottom and beds with slats running width wise with gaps between the slats that are 5 inches or less.
- Fits 12" - 18" mattress heights.
Pivots Downward & Extends in Length
The Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail in the world that will fold down 180° after installation. Simply release the 2 round knobs from their locked position. In order for the rail to fold completely to the side of your bed, ensure there is at least 14" of clearance between the floor and the top of your box spring. The Adjust Bed Rail also extends in length from 26 to 34 to 42 inches by locking the push pin in place.
Straps to the Bed Frame
The Adjust Bed Rail comes equipped with a safety strap that buckles to your bed frame and keeps the rail safely against the bed. Check out our installation videos below to learn how this works.