Dementia Alzheimer’s Memory Loss Touch screen Talking Calendar Clock
YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
When the aged get Alzheimer's disease, time may become muddled to them. What the time is? What the date is? Is it time to take medicine? Time orientation can become a struggle for all sorts of reasons, often leading to anxiety, agitation and increased confusion.Other causes for memory problems can include aging, medical conditions, emotional problems, mild cognitive impairment, or another type of dementia.Now 8" iGuerburn Talking Calendar & Day clock comes and resolves these troubles.
- Unique Function – WHY CHOOSE this CLOCK ? This TOUCHSCREEN TALKING calendar day clock speaks,and CUSTOMIZE PART OF DAY, has 8 alarms, other similar clocks does not have.
- Great Gift– Excellent clock for those suffering from dementia Alzheimer’s memory loss forgetful folks visually impaired or blindness.
- Battery Backup - Has a button cell battery for back up of current time and date,if the power does go out, you don't need to reset it.
Make Keeping Track of Days, Times, and Schedules Easier with a Talking Alarm Clock from iGuerburn.
- Talking Digital Clock
- 2 Display Modes
- Vibrant Touchscreen
- Easy to Read Numbers and Letters (All capital letter, No abbreviations)
- Customized Display Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night, or All Day
- Large 8” Display
- Time Setting Memory (Power Failure Safety)
- 12-Hour or 24-Hour Settings
- Audio and Text in 6 Languages
- Brightness and Voice Volume Adjustable
- Patent Protected Unique Design
The audible function is easy to hear and understandable in six total languages, making it good for people of all cultures. The volume can also be changed to suit your comfort level, especially if you have guests or others in the room.
Day Display Modes
This function allows different users to set their preferred start of the part of the day. For example, some determine 7am as the start of morning; others may prefer 6am as the start. Same applies to other parts of the day.
This function can also be turned off if a user does not want it to be shown on the clock display.
The versatile alarm system lets you set multiple alarms throughout the day, so you can prepare for morning, evening, appointments, kids getting out of school, and more
Truly Supports Daily Lives
4 Background & Font Color
The bright, vibrant backgrounds can be changed to improve visual acuity or personal taste by switching between blue, red, white, or black.
Note: Don’t set the same color for the background and font, or the screen will display blank
Digital Photo Frame
More than a clock, you can help keep memories strong by storing important photos of friends or family, so they can be seen right on the vibrant screen.
Try it with a USB stick or a SD/MS/MMC card with images stored
Great Gift Idea
Great for the elderly, parents, seniors, mother or father in low, especially for those with Dementia, Alzheimer's, Vision Impairment and Memory Loss.
Also for kids, to learn to read and speak the time and date