Resistance Band Set Professional Latex Elastic Bands Upper & Lower Body & Core Exercise, Physical Therapy, Lower Pilates, At-Home Workouts Rehab
Color: Beginner Set - Yellow/Red/Green
- Professional grade exercise and resistance bands for stretching, toning, and conditioning all major muscle groups, increases both strength & flexibility subtly and naturally without weights
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles as well as specific training for yoga, crossfit, lower body pilates, rotator cuff strengthening, and running
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens - as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color, making these bands ideal for strength training and physical therapy programs
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized by professionals in clinics and hospitals as the original system of progressive resistance; the best resistance bands for stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation
Details: Resistance Bands
For Rehabilitation and Strength Training
Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance has been proven to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Evidence-based exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints. The benefits of portability, weight, size, and cost of elastic resistance over dumbbells and other weights are unquestioned.\
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance
This 8-level resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens in order to track progress. The success of an exercise program depends on progression. As the exercises become easier to perform, the resistance can be increased by progressing to the next color of band or tubing.
Resistance Bands Exercises
1. Stand on TheraBand Resistance Band.
2. Begin with arm at side, elbow straight, holding elastic with palm forward.
3. Raise arm upward, out to side, and over head.
4. Slowly return to starting position.
Elbow Kick Back
1. Hold elastic in hand of involved arm.
2. Place one end of elastic under opposite foot.
3. Slightly bend hips and support upper body with other arm (as shown).
4. Pull up on elastic, raising elbow to shoulder height.
5. Extend elbow backward, contracting triceps.
6. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
1. Stand holding elastic in right hand, right foot securing other end of elastic as shown.
2. Bend to left, keeping elbow straight.
3. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
4. Repeat sets with other side.
1. Stand in middle of band with both feet.
2. Squat down, grasp ends of tubing in hands, and take up slack.
3. Keep elbows and back straight and extend hips to slowly return from the squat to an upright position.
1. Stand on elastic.
2. Grasp elastic in both hands in front of hips, elbows straight.
3. Lift upward toward chin, bending elbows.
4. Keep hands close to chest.
5. Slowly lower and repeat.
1. Grasp elastic in both hands, elbows straight, as shown.
2. Keeping arms straight, move arms out away from each other, out to sides.